Dear new users!

All messages from new users are moderated by administrator. Keep patience if You first message is not published, You will see it as soon as it will be accepted. Additional, new users have restriction in using of private message system.

VDO EDITOR SKODA PILOT WEBSITE

Discussions of VDOEditor utility and everything regarding VDO clusters
mohamed aos

VDO EDITOR SKODA PILOT WEBSITE

Post by mohamed aos » 01 Jun 2022 06:12

hello everyone
i am a new user in this great forum. i hope i can help here, so i just wanted to buy VDO EDITOR from website and i discovered that
"The program supports and provides full access to the EEPROM database , with the ability to download files from the database and add new ones"
to have such as this advantage should i buy an Additional license ?
and the really nice function is
"In experimental mode, the program supports Micronas-based panels, where it is possible to enable the arrow test"
so is there any micronas 2006-2009 clusters (blue and red light ) not white tested for that ??
thanks is advanced

skodapilot
Site Admin

Re: VDO EDITOR SKODA PILOT WEBSITE

Post by skodapilot » 01 Jun 2022 09:01

No, you didn't need additional license. Access will be provided right after software activation procedure. osoTEC account will be created or verified automatically. If you have got problem, contact with me via email or messengers.
Regarding Micronas, only some audi a3 are supported.

Tapatalk

mohamed aos

Post by mohamed aos » 01 Jun 2022 09:33

activation available for more than one pc ?

skodapilot
Site Admin

Post by skodapilot » 01 Jun 2022 10:03

No, each license is valid for one laptop only. If simultaneously using on two or more laptops is planning, that additional licenses are required

Tapatalk

Spiri

Post by Spiri » 11 May 2023 20:11

Szia! Szeretném megvásárolni a vdoeditor programot, de nem lehetséges a fizetés. Hogyan lehet megvásárolni?

skodapilot
Site Admin

Post by skodapilot » 11 May 2023 21:03

Spiri wrote: 11 May 2023 20:11 Szia! Szeretném megvásárolni a vdoeditor programot, de nem lehetséges a fizetés. Hogyan lehet megvásárolni?
Contact with me via Private Messages or Telegram