Dear new users!

All messages from new users are moderated by administrator. Keep patience if You first message is not published, You will see it as soon as it will be accepted. Additional, new users have restriction in using of private message system.

Using speedometer scales

Discussions of VDOEditor utility and everything regarding VDO clusters
skodapilot
Site Admin

Re: Using speedometer scales

Post by skodapilot » 09 Jun 2018 09:48

petro_ionut wrote: 05 Jun 2018 21:05 Can i use VDOeditor for mph cluster to convert it to km, i have km dial to change?!
Yes, you place kmh scale and swap scale data over VDOeditor.

albercik

Post by albercik » 19 Jan 2019 21:54

Hello All!

I have 3C8 Passat CC cluster that originally came with 180 mph scale. I use it for ETS2 gaming so I've converted kmph to mph 1=1 (if truck is going 100 kmph - the cluster shows 100 mph). But... My cluster came with no DRL picture on tacho (what's odd - the LED is in place) so I've swapped the whole tacho to 160 mph scaled, but with DRL picture so now it's shining ;)

But... There two things that are different: first of all, a speedometer shows incorrect speed (eg. it shows 160 mph when driving 180 etc...), and the second - the icons for seat belt and parking brake are swapped.

I can edit the eeprom (that's how I've turned on DRL light and staging) but I have completely no idea which bytes of memory I should change to scale it correctly.

Can anyone help me out?

skodapilot
Site Admin

Post by skodapilot » 28 Jan 2019 08:54

In VDOeditor it could be done by changing panel layout and real speed mode.

Tapatalk