Dear new users!

All messages from new users are moderated by administrator. Keep patience if You first message is not published, You will see it as soon as it will be accepted. Additional, new users have restriction in using of private message system.

Convert Tiguan Dashboard to Scirocco

Discussions of VDOEditor utility and everything regarding VDO clusters
Thomas-12

Convert Tiguan Dashboard to Scirocco

Post by Thomas-12 » 02 Jul 2020 00:37

Hello,
I've been reading this forum for a while. I bought a Tiguan Dashboard 5N0920883G SW 1008 and a Scirocco Dash 1K8920865b, now i want to convert the Tiguan Dashboard to a Scirocco Dashboard like 1K8920885D.
Which Software can i use to get the "golden Dots"?How can i convert the Dash? One of the problem is that the indicator lamps for fuel and coolant temperature is not at the same place.
How can i activate this lamps?

Best regards

skodapilot
Site Admin

Re: Convert Tiguan Dashboard to Scirocco

Post by skodapilot » 02 Jul 2020 14:10

You should use at least 1104 software to get golden dots theme. Early these firmwares were not public available, I don't know about nowadays. Depending of firmware you will use, you can just flash dashboard and everything will work or flash dashboard and modify eeprom to fix speedometer range or tank curves, if you use firmware from Tiguan for example.
I didn't buy native firmware for scirocco, but I have for Tiguan (it was used here). Contact PM if it is necessary

Tapatalk